DiSCover what EverythingDiSC® can do for you and your organisation
DISC is a model of human behaviour that has been developed and refined for 80 years and used by more than 30 million individuals worldwide. EverythingDiSC® profiles and training can be used as the starting point for a wide range of development purposes.
EverythingDiSC® can be used to create quick results by helping people gain insight into attitudes, behaviours, and potential in the workplace. By using EverythingDiSC®, not only can people develop a better understanding of themselves, they can also build a better understanding of the people around them and use this insight to work more productively with others.
EverythingDiSC® profiles and training materials generate visible results – fast. These products allow people to understand what they can choose to do differently in order to obtain the results they desire. With flexible training materials designed to facilitate learning, our products and services allow people to turn their knowledge into action.
EverythingDiSC® (Personal Profile System®) lays the foundation for a range of positive outcomes:
- Put together high performing teams with complementary strengths
- Recruit the people best suited to your needs
- Understand how to individually motivate and develop your staff
- Reduce and manage conflict and other interpersonal difficulties
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues and clients
- Work more productively together
- Communicate effectively with team members, colleagues and clients
- Allocate roles and tasks appropriately
- Understand and tolerate a range of different approaches to work
- Allow yourself and others to play to their strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Head off potential conflict and stress triggers
- Identify your strengths and development opportunities
- Understand what you need to work at your best
- Discover your ‘best fit’ when selecting work roles and work cultures
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Reduce stress
DISC is a model of human behaviour that helps people understand “why they do what they do.” EverythingDiSC® profiles map an individual’s behavioural preferences across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: direct, results-oriented, strong-willed and forceful
- Influence: outgoing, enthusiastic, optimistic and lively.
- Steadiness: even-tempered, accommodating, patient and humble.
- Conscientiousness: analytical, reserved, precise and systematic.
The level of each DISC dimension and the interaction between them indicates the typical behavioural styles of individuals.
A wide range of individual and group training and development options based on EverythingDiSC® are available to meet the specific needs of every team and organisation. For example:
Courses and workshops covering:
« Effective communication
« Teamworking and Collaboration
« Conflict Management
« Personal and Career Development
Training can be supported by individual and team EverythingDiSC® reports and profiles.
For more information contact me.