My training style is interactive and practical. Participants will learn useful techniques and models, and will workshop them, using case studies, group activities, skills practice and application to their own experience. My training uses experiential principles to ensure participants can immediately utilise their learning to improve their work performance.
Training sessions range from half day to full day single topic courses and 2-3 day programmes for leadership and management development. Longer courses can be built around your specific requirements, to complement development programmes.
I can offer one-to-one follow-up coaching support in person, via Skype or phone.
Course topics include:
- Time management
- Leading and coping with organisational change
- Teamworking and collaboration
- The resilient team / leader
- Leading and motivating your team
- Asserting yourself with challenging people
- Powerful professional communication
Contact me to receive more details on my current course programme or to discuss a specially designed session.